You have a profile on LinkedIn as an electronic resume, but not much else.
Learn how to take the next step in your career by defining:
Building Your Supporting Network all through LinkedIn
Harness the Power of LinkedIn for Your Career
What’s Different about this program:
Some programs focus only on LinkedIn. This program focuses on building a foundation about YOUR unique value proposition that you can leverage to promote yourself on LinkedIn.
- You will create a robust LinkedIn profile that will make you stand out.
- Learn the amazing power of LinkedIn as a networking tool to build your career network moving forward.
- You will also learn how to connect with companies and corporations you have an interest in, as well as affinity groups in your discipline.
- You will build a network and develop an accountability partner to work with you through promoting your career for the future.
- You will learn to build a following in your industry by becoming a persuasive thought leader.
This course is for you if:
Let me guide you through defining your unique career brand, understanding your natural strengths, and using LinkedIn to promote them all.
Your LinkedIn profile can be more than just a placeholder or social media resume. It can be the vehicle to propel you into visibility as a thought leader in your industry or help you to attract the right recruiters/hiring managers, whether or not you are looking for a job right now. It can also propel you within your current company by establishing and reinforcing your value proposition.
Join me in a self-discovery of your unique talents, strengths, and brand, with step by step guidance to create a winning LinkedIn profile.
- Your core strengths
- Strategies for leveraging those strengths in your job/company
- Definition of career brand and having a brand statement that you can use in conversations/networking
- Step by Step, top-down instructions on how to build a winning LinkedIn profile, becoming a LinkedIn All-Star
- How to promote yourself as a thought leader in your industry
- Building your network in just 15 minutes per day
- How to build an informational interview in your areas of interest
About the Program
This Workshop combines instruction, discussion, action (between sessions), and feedback from other group members. You will be assigned an accountability partner to network with, bounce ideas off of, and help you to stay on track. Meetings are 60 minutes over the course of 4 weeks. In addition, you and I will meet, one on one, for 30 minutes for coaching and discussion. It’s also a great opportunity to network with other participants.
How you benefit
You will leave with defined Gallup Strengths, a career brand statement, and a LinkedIn profile that you can use to build your network and establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry.
- I am excited to present this program for $280 which includes 4 hours of instruction/discussion, resources, and a 30-minute one-on-one coaching session with me.
Your registration fee also includes:
- Guide to Building a Better Resume.What you must know about the best way to stand out from the competition.
We will meet weekly on Zoom, the video conferencing service, for one hour. We will have live interaction and sharing during the meeting. Zoom is accessible from computers, tablets, or smartphones. You can also call in on your phone if necessary. You will schedule your 30-minute session with me at any available time.